Stratus Embedded Services
Stratus Embedded Services are an integral component of the Stratus VAR Program to ensure support and success for customer deployments. With multiple service tiers and a la carte options, Stratus Embedded Services enable OEMs and Machine Builders to create new service offerings to support customers or generate recurring service revenue in tandem with deployment.
The Stratus Embedded Services program protects your Edge Computing platform investment.
- Simple – Multiple service levels to choose from, with a variety of features built-in.
- Flexible – Standard and Premium Service Levels give VARs options based on actual current and future need.
- Scalable – A la carte options gives VARs the ability to customize their plan by selecting the service options that gives the most value to their customer base.
Why do VARs need support services?
- Technical Support and Business Review services help VARs with their Digitization and Service strategies including how best to use Stratus in their architecture.
- Embedded Services helps protect the Stratus Technology investment.
- Embedded Services helps increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) — this translates to lower customer TCO.
- Embedded Services becomes an additional revenue stream when re-sold to customers to enhance support offering.
- Services create recurring product and service sales that increase annually.
- A la carte options provide VARs partners with the flexibility to choose a model that works for their customers.
What is available as part of the Stratus VAR program and Stratus Embedded Services Offering?
- Access Partner and Service Portals, with technical training
- Participate in online training and seminars
- Resell Stratus Services or incorporate to your own revenue streams
- Receive Tech Support (pre-deployment)
- Stock spare parts
- Receive instructor led training
- Benefit from joint Business Review
- Remote design consulting services
- Priority remote commissioning support
- Pre-deployment technical support, per system
- Memory Media retention
- Options for spare parts / maintenance management
- Remote System Health Alerts
Embedded Service Levels
|Program Description||Designed for VAR/OEMs who are just beginning to integrate Edge Computing technologies into their solutions. 10 system maximum||Designed for VAR/OEMs who are leveraging Edge Computing solutions to transform their solution offerings.||Designed for VAR/OEMs who deliver digital transform solutions through the adoption and optimization of Edge Computing technologies and business-critical services to support them.|
|Base Program Fee||Annual Fee||Annual Fee||Annual Fee|
|Partner and service portal access||○||○||○|
|Access to online training seminars||○||○||○|
|Ability to resell Stratus Services||○||○||○|
|Product Warranty||6 months||1 year||2 year|
|Technical Support (pre-deployment)||8×5 pre-deployment support||8×5 pre-deployment support||24×7 support
(includes deployed systems)
|Ability to stock spare parts||○||Yes (+ 5% discount)||Yes (+ 10% discount)|
|Instructor led trainings||N/A||1 remote session per year||1 remote session per year
20% discount for on-site training
|Business Review||N/A||Annual||Twice per year|
|Remote design consulting services||N/A||N/A||8 hours per year|
|Remote Commissioning Support||N/A||N/A||Must be scheduled|
|a la carte options (per year)|
|Technical Support (post-deployment) includes SW maintenance releases||Fee* per system (8×5)
Fee* per system (24x7x365)
|Fee* per system (8×5)
Fee* per system (24x7x365)
|Included in program fee|
|メディアリテンション||Fee* per node||Fee* per node||Per system|
|Advanced replacement parts||Fee* per single node and $600 per
dual-node (3 business day SLA)
|Fee* per single node and $600 per
dual node (3 business day SLA)
|Per system fee with adder for dual
node (1 business day SLA)
|Health monitoring||Fee* per system||Fee* per system||Fee* per system|
* Fees for these options are available within the Stratus Partner Portal.