Sharpen Your Technology Expertise for the Edge
Deploy zero-touch Edge Computing to enable unmatched reliability and resilience for your end users
Edge Computing is a fundamental Industry 4.0 technology that delivers high value and fast payback.
Through the Stratus Global System Integrator Program, system integrators gain the training, certification, accreditation, systems, and support to develop Edge Computing technology practices and to implement the industry’s leading Edge Computing platforms to generate new revenue.
Join the Stratus SI Program to become a system integrator with the proficiency and expertise to deliver scalable and resilient Edge Computing solutions that differentiate your capabilities for end users.
The Time is Now for SIs Who Master the Edge
Edge Computing is projected to become a $15B market over the next few years – and opportunity is open for system integrators with the right expertise.
CFE Media/Stratus Edge Computing Trend Report
Deloitte and MAPI, 2020
Level Up with Stratus SI Partnership Tiers
The Stratus SI Program includes three levels of partnership plus a ‘qualifying’ level that is designated to an SI that registers and is through initial enablement.
Stratus Registered level
Upon qualification, the SI gains:
- Access to the Stratus Partner Portal
- Basic listing in the Stratus Partner Locator
- Use of relevant Stratus logo and website banners
- Discounted “Not for Resale”’ units via an Authorized Channel Partner
Stratus Certified level
Registered SI’s with two (2) trained and certified Pre-Sales Solution Architects, at least two (2) project implementations using Stratus platforms, and two case studies or references gain:
- Enhanced profile listing in the Partner Locator
- Previews of the Stratus product roadmap and beta testing
- Early access to sponsorship opportunities at Stratus events
- Ability to install Stratus platforms using Stratus’ Jumpstart installation methodology upon training two (2) Certified Implementation Specialists
Stratus Endorsed level
The leading Stratus Certified SIs will be invited to the Endorsed based on established success with Stratus and a regional Channel Partner, as well as providing a minimum of four (4) approved project implementations and documented case studies. Stratus Endorsed SIs receive:
- Joint opportunity pursuits
- Executive sponsorship
- Priority access to participate in Stratus marketing campaigns
- Co-marketing opportunities when available
Join the Stratus System Integrator Program