Ensure 99.999% Uptime with Stratus Storage Solutions
Stratus' storage portfolio is designed to protect customer's crucial data while complementing our fault-tolerant server architecture. Whether customers need to optimize the availability of their critical information, improve their storage utilization, protect information from disaster or reduce costs through simplicity, Stratus offers world-class storage options to meet any need. Stratus delivers the reliability and capability customers demand for their data storage environments.
Stratus storage products are uniquely designed, tested and optimized to provide mission critical applications with the highest levels of performance, continuous uptime, best-in-class serviceability, and ease of management to ensure vital data on ftServer Series systems.
Stratus storage products for the ftServer® family include the following:
- Stratus Enterprise Solid State Disks (SSDs) for ftServer: Achieve breakthrough levels of performance while maintaining the highest levels of uptime.
- ftScalable™ storage: Flexible, high-performance array designed for continuous availability.
- EMC CLARiiON networked storage systems: Featuring powerful offerings from EMC, Stratus SAN solutions provide highly available storage consolidation and sharing that mission-critical customers can depend on, providing connectivity, expandability and simplicity.
Stratus Enterprise Flash Drives for ftServer systems
The Stratus SSDs use Single Level Cell (SLC) NAND flash technology to deliver no-compromise levels of performance and reliability for demanding, mission-critical applications.
Limited time Value Bundle Offer: buy three, get one free.
- Ideal for IOPS-intensive workloads, latency-sensitive applications; or to meet peak periods and growing demands.
- Rugged design that allows them to be used in extreme environments of temperature, Electro-Magnetic Interference, or shock and vibration.
- Integrates easily and seamlessly into new or existing configurations that include spinning hard disk drives.
- An innovative design that provides strong error correction and data management checking, combined with advanced NAND management for extending life and increasing reliability.
Read the data sheet (PDF)
The ftScalable Storage subsystem is designed to address the cost-sensitive, entry-level and mid-range data storage market segments while offering the following enterprise-class product attributes:
- Superior, high-performance storage that features the latest proven technologies.
- A unique technology set that offers key benefits, including:
- Ease of setup and management
- Lower cost of ownership
- Lower environmental impacts
- A highly modular, space-saving form factor
- Exceptional price/performance benefits
- Complete with highly fault-tolerant, redundant, hot-swappable, and field-replaceable components
Read the data sheet (PDF)
EMC CLARiiON networked storage solution
The Stratus® ftServer® Series systems and EMC storage solution provide the premier fault-tolerant server/storage combination for the Windows® environment. Stratus offers customers the highest levels of business continuity, continuous information access, and application availability with a solution that includes both the leading Stratus fault-tolerant ftServer Series systems and EMC CLARiiON storage systems and software.
- Industry-leading Performance and Scalability
- State-of-the-art I/O-interconnect technologies
- Full end-to-end 4 Gb/s design
- Low latency and high bandwidth
- Customer-replaceable units (CRUs)
- Simple installation and upgrades
Highest Levels of Resiliency and Availability
- Improved fault detection, isolation, and error correction
- Increased redundancy and fault tolerance (power, cooling)
- Advanced 4 Gb/s UltraPoint technology
Tiered Storage Flexibility
- Virtual LUN technology
- UltraPoint auto-sense speed setting
Learn more on the EMC website.
Contact sales at
Datacenter Downtime: How Much Does It Really Cost?
Read the latest research from Aberdeen Group.
This is a full report of the document, "Principled technologies test report Fault Tolerant Server Performance Scalability and Data Loss Prevention." This PDF, which details the ultimate in availability for your VMware virtual environment is the full version of the report.