Many industries are continually exploring ways to manage the complexity of their Industrial Automation systems while simultaneously increasing productivity. IIoT holds great potential to improve overall supply chain efficiency and realize future productivity gains. However, in order to achieve maximum potential, these new capabilities need to be reliable and operationally proven, easy to manage with existing resources, and in line with IT standards.
- Continuous availability with no data loss
- The easiest, most reliable way to deploy virtualization at the production line
- An industry standard platform that can be easily integrated into existing management and security processes
- Hardware monitoring (from a single pane of glass)
- OPC integration provides a simple, elegant way to monitor the health of the servers from the HMI