The Wenty Leagues Club in Wentworthville, Australia is a popular spot for residents that live, work, and play in this suburb near Sydney. The club’s 34,000 members choose from activities including live music, kids’ entertainment, restaurant dining, and electronic gaming. Wenty Leagues keeps the club a lively part of the community by delivering a quality experience on every visit.
In 2001, the club was first in the state of New South Wales to run a trial of a card-based, or cashless, electronic gaming system. These cashless systems let venues keep transfers of physical currency to a minimum. Plastic membership cards and a central computer system at the club let players’ money be tracked, credited, debited, and paid out in cash.
- Cashless gaming, cash redemption, player loyalty, paging system, and transaction auditing applications for 34,000 member club
- Server builds in uptime assurance for gaming system based on Microsoft® Windows Server® and SQL Server® database
- Stratus® ftServer systems
- Stratus ftScalable storage
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating system
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database software
- eBET electronic gaming applications
- Stratus support services