Retailers that process credit, debit or prepaid transactions on cards from the major card associations have complied with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) since 2004. Read on to see how Stratus helped this supermarket chain meet a PCI compliance deadline and infrastructure overhaul with flawless execution, while maintaining security on their EFT application system or other mission critical systems.
- Enables PCI DSS compliance
- Zero interruption to critical business processes during implementation
- Secures existing mission-critical application and system
- Implementation completed ahead of deadline
- VOS-Auditor from Application Resources, Inc.
- Stratus Continuum® systems
- Stratus VOS operating system
- Stratus® Professional Services