Concorde Reisemobile GmbH is passionate about designing and building motorhomes. The company’s luxury caravans let adventurers take the comforts of home wherever they roam — some models even have a garage for a small car or motorcycle. To help meet increasing demand for these premium motor caravans, Concorde decided to revamp its IT operations. The company considered every aspect of IT in the overhaul, from hardware and software infrastructure, to data privacy and security, to how IT aligns with the firm’s legal obligations. Read on to learn why Concord chose the uptime assurance Stratus Avance high availability software provides to keep their motorhome production moving.
- Uptime assurance supports enterprise resource planning (ERP), CAD file server, and email
- Reduces risk for critical business resources and processes
- High availability software solution pays for itself with simple management
- Stratus Avance® high-availability software • Industry-standard x86 servers
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 R2 operating system
- Microsoft SQL Server® 2008 R2 database • Microsoft® Exchange
- Avance Software Support Services