The easy, low-cost alternative to Oracle® RAC for Oracle high availability and maximum performance.
For many enterprises, Oracle Database is the foundation for running the business. Mission-critical applications such as enterprise resource planning, transaction processing, and analytics rely on Oracle Database—often 24/7/365. Any risk of downtime, transaction disruption, or data loss is simply unacceptable.
- Continuous availability for Oracle Database without the cost and complexity of clustering
- 99.999% uptime with no special programming, tuning, or testing required
- Lower TCO as much as 28% compared to comparable cluster with Oracle RAC
- Easy to install and manage — runs Microsoft® Windows®, Linux®, and VMware® out of the box
- Automated uptime software detects, isolates, and handles faults before they cause downtime
- 24/7/365 online monitoring proactively diagnoses and handles repairs, often before the business knows of the problem