The ever increasing need for continuous availability
Continuous availability – now a global requirement – touches every part of our lives. And the need for continuously available applications has become more pervasive across all market sectors. But what’s driving this demand? Besides the obvious expansion of users, environments, devices and a global economy, organizations constantly struggle to increase revenue and reduce costs, comply with regulations, mitigate disaster and plan for business continuity. All these factors contribute to an increasing demand for reliable, continuous availability of business critical applications, with no tolerance for intermittent service disruptions and associated lost revenue.
Achieve business continuity and data integrity
Stratus everRun Enterprise Edition is a downtime prevention software solution that keeps your Windows and Linux applications up and running, ensuring business continuity and data integrity– easily and affordably.
This all-in-one fault-tolerant solution:
- Prevents downtime and protects your data in all your locations
- Enables you to achieve your business continuity plans
- Monitors applications and every component of your system, alerting you if a problem should arise, so you can take immediate action to head it off
- Offers built-in disaster recovery so you can get up and running faster than ever before*
The solution is ideal for business-critical applications in any industry, in any size organization.
Easy, affordable, flexible
Unlike other solutions, Stratus everRun Enterprise prevents downtime, rather than recovering from it. And that difference has a big impact on your revenue, costs, customer satisfaction goals and efficiency rates.
everRun Enterprise is easy to use. With click and go installation and centralized management tools for complete command and control of your IT world, it couldn’t be simpler. And its comprehensive monitoring and notification features are just one reason we call it “worry-free computing”.
Utilize existing competencies within your organization and industry standard hardware. This availability solution can run both your single and multi-threaded Windows and Linux applications fault tolerantly, with no changes to your applications.
- Prevents application downtime locally, cross-campus
- Enables business continuity and compliance
- Ensures no business interruptions or in-flight data loss
- Provides integrated disaster recovery*
- Works with off-the shelf industry standard servers
- Installs easily and affordably without the need for specialized IT staff
- Functions application and hardware independent
- Requires no modifications to applications
- Operates in physical, virtual and cloud environments
- Protects entire servers or select data
- Adapts to changing business requirements with scalable system
- Provides fault tolerant or high availability protection for symmetric multiprocessor (SMP) and multi-core workloads
Achieve continuous availability with the Availability Engine
The availability engine lies at the heart of Stratus everRun Enterprise. It ensures you won’t have business interruptions because your applications co-exist on two virtual machines, with no changes to your applications, data loss or machine restarts.
Know when to take action with the Watchdog Service
Stratus’s support center constantly monitors your system and automatically notifies you should an issue arise.
Save time with The Stratus One View Console
Monitor and manage solution instances across multiple deployments from a centralized location. Build, designate and deploy servers and Virtual Machines and designate systems for Disaster Recovery.
Simplify and optimize application and system performance with Application Monitoring
Get complete performance visibility across dynamic IT environments. Know immediately when an application or device is down and have it restart instantly to minimize the impact of downtime.
Protect against localized disaster with SplitSite Cross-Campus downtime prevention
SplitSite provides application fault tolerance across geographically separated sites using synchronous replication.
Mitigate disaster impact with Disaster Recovery*
Get up and running faster than ever before with built-in asynchronous replication between sites over a wide area network connection.
*To be introduced in upcoming point release.