everRun MX® Software
everRun MX® is our previous generation of fault-tolerant software for Windows®. This solution is the world’s first software-based, fault-tolerant solution that supports single and symmetric multi-processor and multi-core Microsoft applications. Now businesses with limited IT resources can have a simple and affordable solution to keep applications available during system failures to ensure continuous business operations. With everRun MX software, all your multi-processor Microsoft applications can have fault-tolerant protection for a cost that is lower than today’s recovery-based, high availability solutions.
- Supports Windows environments deployed on standard Intel® based servers
- Ensures zero downtime and loss of inflight data
- Includes a browser based management GUI
- Reduces system administration costs as applications run without modification or complex scripting
- Provides SNMP alerts in case of component failure
- Scales to support changing business requirements
- Prevents application downtime instead of recovering from it
Availability Services lie at the heart of everRun MX It ensures you won’t have business interruptions because your applications co-exist on two virtual machines, with no changes to your applications, data loss or machine restarts.
SplitSite provides application fault tolerance across geographically separated sites using synchronous replication.
Mitigate disaster impact with Disaster Recovery
Disaster recovery is achieved with CA ARCserve RHA as an add-on to everRun MX in three specific use cases, when disaster recovery and data replication is required.
Learn how Stratus everRun keeps Gerald Ford International Airport's security up and running 24x7x365.See the Case Study