Our number 1 priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners. We have planned and prepared in order to mitigate any potential impact that COVID-19 might have on our worldwide operations. As this is an ever-changing situation, with the potential for increased business risk as the virus progresses, Stratus has taken the following measures:
- Appointed a COVID-19 Task Team reporting me. The Task Team is accountable to develop plans required to mitigate health and safety risks, operational risks and financial risks. In addition, the Task Team is responsible for an ongoing COVID Communication cadence.
- In cooperation with our facilities partners, we engage in maintenance and cleaning procedures on a daily basis to supplement our normal cleanliness processes and disinfecting “high-touch” points.”
- We have internally reinforced and reiterated all personal hygiene best practices with our employees to offset and mitigate the risk of infection.
- We have mandated that employees stay home if they are sick.
- If an employee has been traveling or been exposed to a recent traveler out of the country, the employee is required to contact Human Resources to determine when they can return to work.
- Stratus has completed a COVID-19 supplement to our Business Continuity Planning Policy. Included are:
- Customer Communications
- Scope of COVID-19 Preparedness
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Recovery Strategy, including:
- Work from Home Procedures
- BCP Alternate Locations Matrix
- Readiness & Preparedness checklists
- Technology Requirements & Procedures
- Escalation, Designation of Authority
- Stratus has imposed travel restrictions and has banned all international travel. These restrictions are imposed out of an abundance of caution to help protect our employees, their families and our customers from any potential exposure.
We are doing whatever it takes to plan for the most likely COVID-19 scenarios and will be modifying our procedures as more information is learned about this virus. Our goal is to promote preparedness and erase potential panic.
Chief Executive Officer