As IIoT projects become more popular, modern OT and IT engineers are requiring project specifications to decrease overall complexity, minimize CAPEX/OPEX costs and reduce risk. As a response to these trends, engineers are designing, building and maintaining more operationally simple, high performing and secure computing architectures.
Join Stratus Technologies and Software Design Solutions for an informed discussion about:
- Application-architecture relationships for Machine, Line, Plant, and Enterprise applications
- How to define IIoT computing architectures based on various applications
- How these IIoT computing architectures continue to evolve
- 4 specific use cases highlighting challenges and benefits in choosing an edge solution
- What to look for to determine the best edge computing infrastructure