A reliable plant is a safe plant. It’s also a profitable one, and more likely to give its customers the quality and consistency they expect from their favorite brands. So with the promised wave of ubiquitous sensing and connected devices, we may soon see new ways of maximizing that value, quality, safety and profitability through predictive, reliability centered maintenance.
But if those tools and analytics are not built on a stable, simple, absolutely reliable platform we may spend more energy worrying about the tools than the problems they should fix. This webinar will take a look at secure, simple and reliable platforms that can support the promise of the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things). We’ll talk about:
- Measures of asset performance
- Cost of downtime vs Cost of uptime
- Some current Unique Challenges in Food Processing
- Engineering an Easy Path to reliable operations
- Future Trends: Considerations for the IIoT