Increase Productivity and Quality with Ease
Continuous availability and visibility for SCADA, HMI, Historians and other critical plant infrastructure
Your bottom line depends on your ability to keep your plant infrastructure up and running at all times. Downtime in Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Historians and other critical Industrial Automation systems can mean lower yields, lost revenue, regulatory fines, compromised quality or a damaged reputation. To maximize your productivity and quality you need continuous availability and continuous visibility. And if you’re looking to reduce costs, virtualizing your applications is likely high on your priority list too. Up until now, achieving these goals easily and affordably has been a challenge.
In the year that Stratus has been deployed at our facilities, performance has been exactly what we’ve expected, the support model has exceeded our expectation, and if things continue as we have seen then we can foresee having Stratus for a long, long time.
Lead Automation Electrical Engineer,
Columbia Pipeline Group
Stratus provides continuous availability solutions that are integrated with performance monitoring and virtualization. Now you can get everything you need in one product eliminating the cost and complexity of other solutions. Choose from platform or software products that are easily deployed and managed and backed by a support structure with over a 35-year track record of success.
We’ve partnered with leading industrial application companies — including Rockwell Automation, Siemens, GE IP, Invensys, ABB, SAP AG and others — to ensure you get an always-on solution tailored to your specific business needs. Together, we have thousands of implementations in major industrial sectors such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, power and energy, water management, food and beverage, chemicals, consumer goods, automotive, and more.
Stratus availability solutions work with Rockwell Automation software.
The Stratus Difference
- Increase productivity by preventing downtime of industrial automation systems instead of recovering from it
- Deliver the cost benefits of virtualization to the plant floor without the risk of downtime
- Support remote sites with plug-and-play infrastructure solutions designed for lights-out operation
- Eliminate the complexities associated with cluster-based solutions
- Automatically detect system performance issues with continuous monitoring of your hardware, operating systems, software applications and remote devices
- Get OPC connectivity to deliver a seamless experience and monitor the health of the server from your HMI
- Meet compliance requirements for data integrity and reliability in regulated industries
- Leverage 24/7/365 global support
Isuzu Motors improved efficiency and shortened their development schedule with a Stratus-based MES implementation.See the Case Study
Manufacturing rolls non-stop at leading North American Paper companySee the Case Study
Virtualizing critical Wonderware automation solutions with confidence, to deliver clean water to St. Petersburg, Florida, residents, using VMware vSphere virtualization on a Stratus ftServer platform.See the Case Study
This article by Manufacturing Business Technology provides an overview of how Rexam employed Fault Tolerant servers to ensure uninterrupted production at their plants through their SAP solution.See the Case Study