Money never rests. Deposits, settlements, transfers, payments, investments, and purchases race across global networks to satisfy fiduciary commitments, only to be sent off again and again. This is how bond interest is paid, raw materials are purchased, payrolls are met, and grocers’ shelves are stocked. This is how economies function.
Whether a transaction is a $20 ATM withdrawal or multimillion dollar funds transfer, it crosses networks that are owned and operated by service providers. Ostensibly, service providers assume responsibility for assuring the money arrives where and when it’s supposed to.
As with most services, variables such as consistency, reliability, attitude, and customer commitment will stress service-level quality.
- Customer-facing file transfer service with transaction values exceeding AUD$1.25M per minute
- Virtualization platform supports 13 virtual machines and replaces 20 physical servers plus storage devices
- SLA commitment: total solution availability of 99.99 percent
- Reduces utility and operational costs, contributing to “greener” operation
- Stratus® ftServer® fault-tolerant servers with ftScalableTM storage array for fibre channel SAN
- VMware® vSphereTM 4 software with VMotionTM technology
- Microsoft® Windows® 2008R2/2003R2 applications
- Stratus support services