Since 1986, J. Knipper and Company, Inc. has been known throughout the pharmaceutical industry for developing and delivering smart, effective, and efficient commercial solutions. The company offers a broad array of health marketing services that range from direct marketing and sampling to data analytics and web-based applications. Beyond its roots in direct marketing and sample distribution, Knipper’s MyPharmaSuiteTM also offers innovative solutions to sales and marketing challenges, including MyPharmaRep.comTM (an online solution for non-personal brand promotion and vacant territory coverage), MySampleCloset.comTM (an online paperless sample ordering system), and MyRepCenter. comTM (a web-based ordering system for the sales force). Read on to learn why J. Knipper and Company chose Stratus everRun for its real-time synchronization solutions.
- Health marketing services ranging from direct marketing and sampling to data analytics and web-based applications
- Ensures full-time availability of warehouse management system and web applications, with a lower overhead and higher ROI
- Meets FDA compliance to prevent loss of refrigerated samples
- Assures high level of customer service and prevents loss of revenue if doctors or sales reps can’t place orders because the web applications are unavailable
- Stratus® everRun® software
- Dell PowerEdge R900 servers
- Microsoft® SQL ServerTM