One of the world’s largest automotive manufacturing producers of trucks, Tokyo-based Isuzu Motors Limited, is also a leader in manufacturing diesel engines for trucks and buses. Isuzu’s facility in Fujisawa, Japan is one of the company’s main production points for building its SUVs, mid-sized trucks, and a pickup truck line that serves a joint venture with General Motors.
- Manufacturing execution system (MES) for automotive manufacturing
- Implemented for press processing and resin molding
- Improved efficiency and schedule adherence
- Downtime is unacceptable; operations depend on MES
- Stratus ftServer systems running Microsoft® Windows® Server® operating system
- MCFrame/AEParts by Toyo Business Engineering
- QUALICA Inc.