Healthcare providers depend more than ever on digital technologies to ensure accountability of care and efficient management of patient records. Availability of critical systems such as Electronic Health Records (EHR), Hospital Information Systems (HIS), Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS), and other clinical and administrative applications is paramount. No organization can afford anything less than continuous availability when lives are at stake. Data loss prevention is key.
- Ensure secure on-demand access to patient records and critical data exchange throughout practices, clinics and hospitals
- Prevent the loss of clinical administrative and financial data due to technology lapses or server outages
- Detect potential problems and proactively take action before downtime becomes an issue
- Scale easily to accommodate changing business requirements
- Meet compliance requirements for data integrity and reliability