Regardless of your resources or demand – Stratus professional services maximises application availability
Your IT organisation is pressed to do more in less time, with fewer people, and under tighter budgets. Stratus Professional Services are designed with those needs in mind.
Our portfolio encompasses a range of technology-enabled services that include comprehensive development and support for end-to-end, multi-vendor environments. These capabilities allow you to supplement your IT resources with customised solutions that address your unique business requirements.
Call on us for focused, modular services delivered by availability experts devoted to planning and implementing systems that prevent downtime of critical business operations. Our trusted advisors work with your staff to perform technology assessments, make recommendations and implement solutions. Most important, we help you to define, implement and manage an availability strategy and business continuity plan that exceeds business line requirements and industry compliance standards. Benefit from Stratus’s award-winning 24/7/365 service culture built and staffed by trusted availability experts.
The Stratus Professional Services model goes beyond the traditional relationship: we work with you as a true availability business partner, applying our specialised knowledge to help you:
- Master the diverse elements in your IT infrastructure with assessment, design, planning and testing services that centre on achieving end-to-end solutions availability.
- Equip your organisation with a plan that will allow your business to function and return to normal operations quickly – even during the most adverse circumstances.
- Optimize your entire IT environment – applications, servers, networks, processes and procedures – for the most robust business solutions possible.
- Implement a robust lifecycle management methodology that enables you to identify and correct performance problems before they disrupt your business operations.
- Mitigate the risks of data corruption, theft and damage to your brand posed by security breaches, viruses and other invasive tactics that threaten today’s IT infrastructures.
- Reduce firefighting with proactive, technology-enabled support tools and services designed to prevent downtime and simplify the ongoing management of critical IT environments.