Continuous Availability for Travel, Transportation & Logistics Operations
Our customers include all the leading supermarkets who expect the highest quality of service. This means we also have to be careful when choosing our suppliers.
Managing Director, Frigoscandia Italy
If you’re managing traffic at airport gates, supporting reservation systems, tracking package deliveries, or handling any number of systems that move people or products around the world, application availability is critical to your operations. Even short periods of downtime can disrupt commerce and take a substantial toll on revenue, safety and customer satisfaction.
That’s why transportation and logistics companies from New York to Brussels to Beijing, rely on Stratus to run critical applications and services that transport goods and passengers by air, sea, rail and land. We offer a range of flexible high availability solutions – software, platform and services.
– that are easy to deploy and manage, and backed by a support structure with a 30-year track record of success. Our solutions can be rapidly deployed in your chosen environment – physical, virtualized or cloud – without changes to your applications.
These infrastructure based solutions enable you to
- Protect booking and traffic management applications with an always-on operating environment
- Detect potential problems and proactively take action before downtime becomes an issue
- Scale easily to accommodate changing business requirements
- Simplify IT infrastructure and reduce operational overhead
- Meet compliance requirements for data integrity and reliability in regulated industries
- Leverage 24/7/365 global support