Security Information & Management Systems, Inc. (SIMS) has developed alarm and security software since 1983. Security companies use SIMS software to monitor alarms installed in more than 10 million homes and businesses in 2,400 locations around the world. SIMS has products for local security offices with as few as ten subscribers up to large wholesale central stations with two million.
- Security companies that monitor Federal buildings, banks and high-end jewelry stores must meet Underwriters Laboratories standards for high application availability.
- Stratus Avance® high availability software supports SIMS application file servers on customer premises and in SIMS data center.
- Avance software’s minimal to no daily maintenance and pro-active Stratus “phone home” service keep operational costs low.
- Stratus Avance High Availability software
- Dell® R710 servers
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008, and additional versions
- Microsoft SQL Server® database software