With so much riding on applications such as manufacturing execution systems (MES), plant automation, and data historians, downtime can mean lost revenue, missed opportunities or damaged reputation. In some cases, loss of data can cause an entire batch to be scrapped. With competitive and economic pressures bearing down, no manufacturer can afford to risk its business to downtime. And you don’t have to.
- Deliver the benefits of virtualization to the plant floor without the risk of downtime
- Support remote sites with plug-and-play infrastructure solutions designed for lights-out operation
- Lower costs by eliminating the complexities associated with cluster-based solutions
- Increase productivity by preventing downtime of production line operations instead of recovering from it
- Meet compliance requirements for data integrity and reliability in regulated industries
- Leverage 24/7/365 global support