Always-on Solutions for Telecommunications
Round-the-clock application availability to maximize revenue opportunities and reduce churn
With communications such an integral part of everyday life — at work, at home and on the go — network operators and service providers must ensure 24/7/365 availability of core systems, including traditional converged circuit and packet networks, as well as GSM, TDMA and CDMA networks. Even momentary outages can be extremely costly in terms of both lost revenue and customer churn.
15 of the top 20 telecom providers count on Stratus hardware, middleware and partner solutions to support their critical applications and services.
There’s no reason to put your business at risk. Let Stratus keep your network services and business applications up and running all the time. With our comprehensive portfolio of software and platform solutions and round-the-clock application monitoring services, it’s no wonder that 15 of the top 20 telecom providers put their trust in Stratus. We offer a range of flexible high availability solutions that are easy to deploy and manage, and backed by a support structure with a 30-year track record of success. Our solutions can be rapidly deployed in your chosen environment — physical, virtualized or cloud — without any changes to your applications.
These infrastructure based solutions enable you to
- Protect your most critical telecom applications with an always-on operating environment
- Detect potential problems and proactively take action before downtime becomes an issue
- Support future development and network growth
- Reduce operational costs and churn
- Meet compliance requirements for data integrity and reliability
- Leverage 24/7/365 global support