Ensure Availability of Your Critical Applications
Continuous Availability Improves Patient Care, Safety and Administrative Efficiency
Healthcare providers depend more than ever on digital technologies to ensure accountability of care and efficient management of patient records. Availability of critical systems such as electronic health records (EHR), hospital information systems (HIS), picture archiving and communications systems (PACS), and other clinical and administrative applications is paramount. No organization can afford anything less than always on when lives are at stake.
That’s why healthcare providers, from small community hospitals to large integrated delivery networks (IDNs), trust their critical applications to Stratus. Stratus keeps clinical and administrative applications up and running all the time. We offer a range of flexible high availability solutions that are easy to deploy and manage, and backed by a support structure with a 30-year track record of success. Our solutions can be rapidly deployed in your chosen environment – physical, virtualized or cloud – without changes to your applications.
So far, we haven’t had a single notification of a potential problem with the server because there haven’t been any problems. I don’t even have to think about the server because it simply works.
Levi Souza, Network Administrator, Cass Medical Center
These infrastructure based solutions enable you to
- Ensure secure on-demand access to patient records and critical data exchange throughout practices, clinics and hospitals
- Prevent the loss of clinical, administrative and financial data due to technology lapses or server outages
- Detect potential problems and proactively take action before downtime becomes an issue
- Scale easily to accommodate changing business requirements
- Meet compliance requirements for data integrity and reliability
In this Industry Brief, IDC Health Insights discusses how the rush to EMR/EHR adoption has many neglecting to mitigate risk in the supporting infrastructure. They go on to give different perspectives on how to mitigate these risks in a balanced way.See the Analyst Report