Professional Services Built on 30 Years of Availability Expertise
Regardless of Your Resources or Demand – Stratus Professional Services Maximizes Application Availability
Your IT organization is pressed to do more in less time, with fewer people, and under tighter budgets. Stratus Professional Services are designed with those needs in mind.
Our portfolio encompasses a range of technology-enabled services that include comprehensive development and support for end-to-end, multi-vendor environments. These capabilities allow you to supplement your IT resources with customized solutions that address your unique business requirements.
Call on us for focused, modular services delivered by availability experts devoted to planning and implementing systems that prevent downtime of critical business operations. Our trusted advisors work with your staff to perform technology assessments, make recommendations and implement solutions. Most important, we help you to define, implement and manage an availability strategy and business continuity plan that exceeds business line requirements and industry compliance standards. Benefit from Stratus’ award-winning 24/7/365 service culture built and staffed by trusted availability experts.
The Stratus Professional Services model goes beyond the traditional relationship: we work with you as a true availability business partner, applying our specialized knowledge to help you:
- Master the diverse elements in your IT infrastructure with assessment, design, planning and testing services that center on achieving end-to-end solutions availability.
- Equip your organization with a plan that will allow your business to function and return to normal operations quickly — even during the most adverse circumstances.
- Optimize your entire IT environment — applications, servers, networks, processes and procedures — for the most robust business solutions possible.
- Implement a robust lifecycle management methodology that enables you to identify and correct performance problems before they disrupt your business operations.
- Mitigate the risks of data corruption, theft, and damage to your brand posed by security breaches, viruses and other invasive tactics that threaten today’s IT infrastructures.
- Reduce firefighting with proactive, technology-enabled support tools and services designed to prevent downtime and simplify the ongoing management of critical IT environments.
Application development and support
- Availability strategy and designs for applications and data
- Stress testing
- Capacity planning
- Diagnostic tools
- Interoperability strategy and design
Compliance/Security and Change/Performance management
- Availability audits
- Enterprise-wide availability assessment
- Security assessment
- Network performance assessment
- Performance tuning and design
Disaster recovery and backup
- Disaster tolerance assessments
- Turnkey and custom backup solutions
Migrations and upgrades
- Lab/Data center moves
- OS migration
- System migration
- Application porting
Strategies for Safeguarding the Mission-Critical Applications that First Responders Depend Upon. If you are considering a technology upgrade for legacy software or are about to publish an RFP for updating all or part of your PSAP operations, it is important to understand what it takes to minimize unplanned downtime for your applications and systems. Protecting PSAP Applications from Downtime is an ebook that addresses different strategies to improve the availability of mission-critical applications and minimize the possibility of disruptions caused by server failure. It describes the advantages and disadvantages of dedicated servers, cluster technology, virtualization, high availability and fault-tolerance.See the White Paper