Cross-Industry Uptime Solutions
Stratus Fault-Tolerance and High-Availability Solutions Maximize Uptime for Critical Applications
The world's busiest enterprises are home to the most demanding application environments. Use a credit card, make an ATM withdrawal, place a phone call, book a flight, visit your doctor or take a prescribed medication, and more often than not, you are tapping into the power of a Stratus-based IT solution. With its 24/7 services, ultra-reliable servers and storage, and high-availability software, Stratus helps to save lives and protect the business and reputations of companies, institutions, and governments the world over.
Learn more about worry-free computing in your industry
- For more than 30 years, the financial services industry has relied on Stratus and its partners to guarantee 24/7 reliability of essential services, systems, and data in retail and corporate banking institutions and capital markets.
- In public safety environments, Stratus solutions ensure access to real-time information and consistent protection for first responders and the public they serve. The unequaled dependability of Stratus solutions provides uninterrupted processing for a wide range of U.S. Federal Agencies and local and state governments worldwide.
- Hundreds of hospitals, clinics and medical practices count on Stratus-based solutions to ensure real-time 24/7 access to clinical and administrative applications and patient data essential to safeguarding patient health and quality of care.
- Manufacturers and utilities companies rely on solutions from Stratus to increase productivity, and lower the cost and complexity of integrated real-time industrial applications.
- The world's top network operators, service providers and solution developers depend on proven Stratus products and services, geared to deliver flexibility, innovation, reliability, and a clear ROI.
- To stay profitable and competitive, travel, transportation, and logistics companies look to Stratus solutions to maximize uptime while minimizing IT costs.