$50,000 Guaranteed Uptime for Virtualized Tier 1 Applications
Columbia Memorial Hospital
knows it. So do Westpac Institutional Bank
and Pinellas County (FL) Utilities
. Running critical applications on virtual servers makes good business sense, especially when it’s VMware vSphere software running on the industry’s most reliable server technology, the Stratus ftServer system.
And we’re willing to back that up with a $50,000 guarantee.
The Stratus Uptime Assurance Guarantee* promises new and existing customers 100 percent uptime for newly purchased qualifying ftServer models running VMware vSphere software. Any unplanned downtime caused by the server or virtualization platform during the first six months after being placed into production will put $50,000 cash or product credit into the customer’s hands. Here are some of the particulars:
- Eligible ftServer models include the mid-range 4700 (Xeon quad-core processors in two-socket configurations) and enterprise-class 6400 (Xeon hex-core processors configured as a dual-socket machine).
- Applies to eligible systems running VMware vSphere Enterprise and Enterprise Plus editions.
- Service contract is required.
- The program is open to end-user customers worldwide.
- This Uptime Assurance Guarantee program runs through December 31, 2013.
- Other conditions and exclusions apply.
As more IT organizations look to virtualize Tier 1 applications and include cloud infrastructure designs in their IT strategies, the need for complete, bullet-proof availability increases dramatically. Only Stratus delivers the industry’s best uptime assurance.
to learn more about the 100% Uptime Assurance Guarantee program for VMware software on Stratus ftServer systems.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Question? Contact us at