Business-Critical Application Virtualization
Stratus and VMware Bring Continuous Availability to VMware Virtualization
When you virtualize business-critical Tier-1 applications — including cloud infrastructure — the need for complete, bulletproof availability increases dramatically. Stratus Technologies, the company that sets the pace in continuous computing, and virtualization leader VMware are delivering business-critical solutions that enable 99.999+% uptime for the server hardware and virtualization layer.
Stratus offers Multi-core fault tolerance – now!
- Complete uptime assurance for critical Tier-1 applications
- Overcomes VMware FT's single-core limitation
Plus, Stratus’ $50,000 Uptime Assurance Guarantee promises customers 100 percent uptime for newly purchased qualifying ftServer models running VMware vSphere software.*
Stratus / VMware Platform
Stratus’ industry-standard ftServer® family running
VMware® vSphere™ virtualization
- Industry-leading uptime of 99.999% or greater ensures comprehensive uptime protection
- Affordable open-systems family offers a range of configurations and performance options
- Built-in fault-detection, isolation, and call-home features “prevent” outages unlike other availability alternatives that are simply designed to “recover” from failure
- Online manageability and serviceability protects “lights out” and remote locations
- Operational simplicity facilitates rapid deployment and ease of use
- Worldwide ActiveService™ network delivers 24/7 online service and support
- The combination of Stratus® servers and the VMware vSphere suite addresses the full spectrum of availability challenges including, hardware and software failures as well as planned downtime
* Terms and conditions apply
Contact sales at
How Stratus ftServer Systems and VMware vSphere virtualization deliver superior quality of service and guaranteed uptime assurance.
Read the White Paper (PDF)