Professional Services Built on 30 Years of Server Technology
Regardless of Your Resources or Demand - Stratus Professional Services Maximizes Your Uptime
Your IT organization is pressed to do more in less time, with fewer people, and under tighter budgets. Stratus Professional Services are designed with those needs in mind. Our portfolio encompasses a range of technology-enabled services that include comprehensive development and support for end-to-end, multi-vendor environments. These capabilities allow you to supplement your IT resources with customized solutions that address your unique business requirements.
Call on us for focused, modular services delivered by experts devoted to planning and implementing systems that protect the uptime of your critical business operations. Our trusted availability advisors work with your staff to perform technology assessments, make recommendations and implement solutions. Most important, we help you define and manage an availability strategy and business continuity plan that exceeds business line requirements and industry compliance standards. Benefit from Stratus’ award-winning 24/7 service culture built and staffed by trusted availability experts.
Application development and support
- Availability strategy and designs for applications and data
- Stress testing
- Capacity planning
- Diagnostic tools
- Interoperability strategy and design
Compliance/Security and Change/Performance management
- Availability audits
- Enterprise-wide availability assessment
- Security assessment
- Network performance assessment
- Performance tuning and design
Disaster recovery and backup
- Disaster tolerance assessments
- Turnkey and custom backup solutions
Migrations and upgrades
- Lab/Data center moves
- OS migration
- System migration
- Application porting
The Stratus Professional Services model goes beyond the traditional relationship: we work with you as a true availability business partner, applying our specialized knowledge to help you:
- Master the diverse elements in your IT infrastructure with assessment, design, planning and testing services that center on achieving end-to-end solutions availability.
- Equip your organization with a plan that will allow your business to function and return to normal operations quickly — even during the most adverse circumstances.
- Optimize your entire IT environment — applications, servers, networks, processes and procedures — for the most robust business solutions possible.
- Implement a robust lifecycle management methodology that enables you to identify and correct performance problems before they disrupt your business operations.
- Mitigate the risks of data corruption, theft, and damage to your brand posed by security breaches, viruses and other invasive tactics that threaten today’s IT infrastructures.
- Reduce firefighting with proactive, technology-enabled support tools and services designed to prevent downtime and simplify the the ongoing management of critical IT environments.
Payment processor looks to Stratus to address concerns about availability, as they take advantage of VMware virtualization technologies
Read the case study (PDF)
To learn more about Stratus Professional Services, or to discuss a potential engagement, contact your local Stratus office.
Contact sales at
Technical pros with years of field experience stand ready to help you develop IT solutions that increase uptime, cut IT complexity, solve business problems, and save money for your enterprise.